Are you getting Roblox is not installed error while launching Fluxus executor? If your answer is YES then don’t worry, we have got your back.
There are plenty of users who took to social media and complained that they are getting Roblox is not installed error while launching Fluxus on their Android devices.
If you too are one of them then don’t worry, you are at the right place.
Also Read > Download Fluxus PC
Being an official Fluxus Executor’s website, we try our best to cover everything about the executor.
When we got to know about this Fluxus error, we decided to create a step-by-step guide on it.
To know how to fix this Roblox Fluxus error, you need to keep reading this post.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Fluxus Executor Roblox Is Not Installed Fix
To fix Roblox is not installed error while launching Fluxus executor, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to uninstall both Roblox and Fluxus Executor from your phone.
- Once uninstalled, visit the official website of Fluxus Executor.
- After visiting the site, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Download’ button, you need to click on the Download Now button to download its APK file.
- Once downloaded, install Fluxus on your phone.
- Once installed, download Roblox APK by clicking on this link.
- Once installed, launch Fluxus Executor and wait for the application to scan the Roblox app.
- Once scanned, launch the Roblox app and log in using your Roblox username and password.
- Once logged in, search for the game you wish to exploit.
- Once found, launch that game.
- Now, click on the Fluxus and executor the desired script.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix Roblox is not installed while launching Fluxus executor.
While you are here, you might also be interested to learn how to get Fluxus key.
1 thought on “Fix Roblox Is Not Installed While Launching Fluxus Executor (June 2023)”