The developers of Fluxus Executor have just added a new feature called Script library or script hub.
With the help of this feature, you can add numerous scripts in the Script library and run them whenever you want.
Earlier, you need to copy the script and paste it to the script option to execute the script every single time but after the new update, you simply need to add your favorite script once into the Fluxus Script Library.
Once you have successfully added a script to the Script Library, you simply need to go to the Script Library and click on the Run button to execute it via Fluxus Executor.
Also Read > Download Fluxus PC
Since this option has just been added, a lot of players are having a hard time adding scripts to the Fluxus Script Library, we have created a guide explaining the same in a very simple way.
To know how this method works, you need to keep reading this post.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Add Script In Fluxus Script Hub?
Here’s a complete guide on how to use the Fluxus Script library. The process of using the Script Library is a bit confusing. However, if you follow the steps written below, you would not face any issues.
- First, you need to install the “QuickEdit App” from the play store.
- Once you successfully installed the app, press and hold on to the Fluxus app.
- After that tap and open the “App Info” option.
- Then tap on the “Permissions” option and open the “File & Media” folder.
- Then enable the “Allow management of all files” option and copy any script that you want to save.
- Once you copy the script open the “QuikEdit” app.
- When you do so, a window will pop up on your screen just tap on the “OK” option and enable the “Allow access to manage all files” option.
- After that paste, the script into the blank and save it by clicking on the option located at the top of the screen.
- Now, tap on the “Save as” option.
- When you do so, yet another window will pop up on the screen. You simply need to swipe it to left and search for the “Download” folder and open it.
- Now open the “Fluxus” and “Script” folders respectively.
- Now click on the “Plus” icon at the bottom right of the screen, name the new folder that you want and click on the save option.
- Once you Successfully saved the script, open “Fluxus” and click on the executor icon.
- After that click on the script library.
- When you open the Script Library, you will be shown all scripts that you have added using the QuickEdit App.
- To run your favorite script, you simply need to click on the Run button.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to save scripts in Fluxus Script Library and run it. While you are here, you might also be interested to learn how to get Fluxus key.