Do you want to download Fluxus Executor on your PC/Windows? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
There are tons of Roblox players out there who wish to exploit their favorite Roblox games like Blox Fruits, Untitled Boxing Game, Anime Fighting Simulator X, Peroxide, Combat Warriors, Arsenal, Pet Simulator X, and others on PC but they don’t know which free Roblox Executor is the best for PC.
Ever since Fluxus’ PC version was officially launched, a lot of users have been searching for its tutorial.
When the number of users searching for ways to use Fluxus Executor on a PC increased significantly, we decided to create a guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
Since our website is dedicated to Fluxus Executor, we try our best to cover everything about the executor.
In this guide, we will walk you through the process of downloading, installing and using Fluxus Executor on a PC.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Downloading Fluxus Executor On PC
There are two ways that can be used to download and use Fluxus on a PC.
One needs you to download Fluxus from its official site while the other needs to you use an Android Emulator to run Fluxus on a PC.
Since Fluxus does have an official PC version, we would not be talking about the second method here.
In this guide, we will explain how to download Fluxus from its official site and execute your favorite game’s script on a PC.
Here are a few simple steps to download Fluxus Executor On a PC:
- First, you need to visit its official site, Fluxusexecutor.net.
- After visiting the site, click on the Fluxus Executor PC tab located in the Main Menu.
- When you click on it, you will be taken to a page explaining how to download Fluxus on a PC.
- To download the PC version of the Fluxus executor, click on the ‘Download Now’ button.
- When you click on it, you will be taken to the Download Page. There, you simply need to click on the ‘Download’ button to begin the downloading process.
- Unlike other websites, you don’t need to complete some steps on the Linkvertise website to download the Fluxus Executor.exe file.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the .exe file of Fluxus, make sure you have your Anti-virus disabled on your PC.
- If you don’t have Anti-virus disabled, you would not be able to install Fluxus on your PC.
- After downloading the Fluxus Executor.exe file, you need to extract the downloaded file.
- Once extracted, click on the Fluxus.exe file. When you click on it, the installation window will appear on the screen.
- To continue the process, click on the ‘Next’ button and then select the path where you want to install the executor on your PC.
- When you do so, the executor will be installed in a few seconds.
- Once installed, launch Fluxus on your PC. When you do so, you will be asked to Enter the key.
- If you have not obtained the Fluxus key yet, click on the ‘Get Key’ button.
- When you click on the ‘Get Key’ button, you will be forced to complete a Captcha and complete a couple of steps on the Linkvertise website.
- Once all steps are completed, you will get the Fluxus Executor key.
- Once you have got the key, copy and paste it. Once pasted, click on the ‘Enter Key’.
- When you click on it, the GUI of the Fluxus Executor will appear on the screen.
- Now, open Roblox.com and launch the game you wish to exploit.
- Once launched, open up the Fluxus Executor and click on the Inject Button.
- Now, paste the script you want to run into the Script Hub. Once pasted, click on the Run option.
- Now, you can enable the ability you want using the script.
That’s all you need to know about how to download and use Fluxus Executor on a PC.
» Check out the post to know about how to Download Fluxus Executor on Mac.